We are EXCITED to begin having in-person youth group on Sunday, September 20, from 4:00-5:30 pm, with a Water War Kickoff! Please note the change in time from last year. For this event, please have teens wear clothes that can get wet. All will be asked to have some kind of shirt on.
We will do our part to help keep your teens SAFE. Masks will be STRONGLY encouraged and required for when a physical distance of 6 feet cannot be maintained from others. Outside activities will be strongly utilized and when inside, our leaders will always wear their masks unless leading from stage. If you still do not feel comfortable sending your teens to Youth Group, we understand. Please have them sign-up for the Remind texts so they can continue to journey with others in Scripture readings.
Steps to Prepare for Youth Group this Year
- Parents, enroll in this Remind class by clicking here. Or text @63a2b2h to the number 81010.
- Please have your teens, enroll in this Remind class by clicking here. Or text @gacb76f to the number 81010.
- Fill out the registration form here. It can be filled out here: .
- Put these dates on your calendar: September 20, October 4, 18, November 1, 15, December 6 and 20. If there is a change, you will be notified.
- Sign up for providing snacks here.
2020 Youth Group Plan
- Daily- We will send daily devotional questions, encouragements, prayers and challenges to the teens through the Remind app. We passionately believe the CONSISTENCY and SIMPLICITY will help our teens continue to grow in their relationship with Jesus. These will come from Paul’s letters.
- Weekly- Our other youth group leaders and I will continue to CONNECT with the teens and your families through texts, calls, letters, etc. and will continue praying for your teens.
- Bi-Weekly- We will meet pretty much every other week. The dates for this semester will be: September 20, October 4, 18, November 1, 15, December 6 and 20.
- Monthly or Quarterly- We will seek out ways to serve in the community. When these dates are determined, you will be notified.
We will continue to monitor COVID-19 within our surrounding communities and make changes when necessary. Thanks for letting us invest in your teens and help them know they are known, valued, and loved!
See EVENTS tab for details.
Please click here to register your child for Youth Group.