We offer an in-person youth group for 6th-12th grade teens. Our first meeting of 2021 will take place on January 17, from 4:00-5:30 pm. We will do our part to help keep your teens SAFE. Masks will be STRONGLY encouraged and required when a physical distance of 6 feet cannot be maintained from others. Outside activities will be strongly utilized and when inside, our leaders will always wear their masks unless leading from the front. If you still do not feel comfortable sending your teens to Youth Group, we understand. Please have them sign-up for the Remind texts so they can continue to journey with others in Scripture readings.
Steps to Prepare for Youth Group this Year
- Parents, enroll in this Remind class by clicking here. Or text @63a2b2h to the number 81010.
- Please have your teens, enroll in this Remind class by clicking here. Or text @gacb76f to the number 81010.
- Fill out the registration form here. It can be filled out here: .
- Put these dates on your calendar: January 14, 31, February 14, 28, March 14, 28, April 11, 25, May 2 and 16. If there is a change, you will be notified via Remind app and email.
- Sign up for providing snacks here.
2021 Youth Group Plan
- Weekly- Our other youth group leaders and I will continue to CONNECT with the teens and your families through texts, calls, letters, etc. and will continue praying for your teens.
- Bi-Weekly- We will meet pretty much every other week. The dates for this semester will be: January 14, 31, February 14, 28, March 14, 28, April 11, 25, May 2 and 16. Please note the only exception to the every other week rhythms is the meetings of April 25 and May 2. Our teens will be focusing on the Foundations of the Christian faith this semester.
- Monthly or Quarterly- We will seek out ways to serve in the community. When these dates are determined, you will be notified. Our upcoming trips and events are still TBD due to COVID-19 restrictions.
We will continue to monitor COVID-19 within our surrounding communities and make changes when necessary. Thanks for letting us invest in your teens and help them know they are known, valued, and loved!
See EVENTS tab for details.
Please click here to register your child for Youth Group.