We offer Youth Group for 6th-12th graders. Our Fall 2021 Youth Group kicks off Sunday, August 29th, from 4-6 PM! We will have a paint war, so please have your teens bring a towel, clothes that can get stained, and a friend. We will continue meeting every other week throughout the semester, except for Nov. 21.
Other exciting news: we are teaming up with Loami Christian Church for Youth Group! We think this is a strategic partnership for the Kingdom of God that will provide an even greater opportunity for our teens to feel known, valued, and loved, and empower them to reach even more of their friends for Jesus. This means that we will take turns hosting Y.G. at Berlin and at Loami, which is indicated in the Fall 2021 Youth Group Plan below. Transportation will be provided if needed to go to Loami.
Steps to Prepare for Youth Group
- Parents, enroll in this Remind class by clicking here. Or text @63a2b2h to the number 81010.
- Please have your teens, enroll in this Remind class by clicking here. Or text @gacb76f to the number 81010.
- Fill out the registration form here.
- Put these dates on your calendar: August 29 (BCC), September 12 (BCC), 26 (LCC), October 10 (BCC), 24 (LCC), November 7 (BCC), December 5 (LCC), 19 (BCC). If there is a change, you will be notified via Remind app and email.
- Sign up for providing snacks here.
Fall 2021 Youth Group Plan
- Large Group Gatherings- We will meet altogether pretty much every other week. The dates for this semester will be: August 29 (BCC), September 12 (BCC), 26 (LCC), October 10 (BCC), 24 (LCC), November 7 (BCC), December 5 (LCC), 19 (BCC). Please note the only exception to the every other week rhythm is when we do not meet on November 21. Our teens will be focusing on how to B.L.E.S.S. other people by learning 5 everyday practices to love their neighbors and change the world.
- Discipleship Groups- For the teens who want to grow in their walk with Jesus, we offer high school, gender-specific, discipleship groups. The purpose of these groups is to help teens connect with God and one another more deeply. Through a small group of 2 trusted adults and 3-5 teens, these groups support each other through prayer, encouragement, and accountability, and strive to follow Jesus together. Discipleship groups are offered on the weeks between Y.G. If your teen is interested in one of these groups, please contact me (Mdhinnen@lincolnchristian.edu).
We will continue to monitor COVID-19 within our surrounding communities and make changes when necessary. Thanks for letting us invest in your teens and helping them know they are known, valued, and loved!
See EVENTS tab for details.
Please click here to register your child for Youth Group.