We offer Youth Group for 6th-12th graders and are teaming up with Loami Christian Church for Youth Group! We think this is a strategic partnership for the Kingdom of God that will provide an even greater opportunity for our teens to feel known, valued, and loved, and raise them to become resilient followers of Jesus who reach the world for Jesus. All Youth Group meetings occur at BCC unless otherwise specified. Transportation will be provided as requested.
Steps to Prepare for Youth Group
- Parents, enroll in this Remind class by clicking here. Or text @63a2b2h to the number 81010.
- Please have your teens, enroll in this Remind class by clicking here. Or text @gacb76f to the number 81010.
- Fill out the registration form here.
- Put these dates on your calendar: January 15, 29, February 12, 26 (Game night), March 12, 26, April 2, 16, 30, and May 14, 28. If there is a change, you will be notified via Remind app and email.
- Sign up for providing snacks here.
Spring 2023 Youth Group Plan
- Large Group Gatherings- We will meet altogether every other week. The dates for this semester will be: January 15, 29, February 12, 26 (Game night), March 12, 26, April 2, 16, 30, and May 14, 28. This Spring our teens will focus on understanding their identity, belonging, and purpose in Jesus, and will be empowered to share their faith journey with others.
- Discipleship Groups- For the teens who want to grow in their walk with Jesus, we offer high school, gender-specific, discipleship groups. The purpose of these groups is to help teens connect with God and one another more deeply. Through a small group of 2 trusted adults and 3-6 teens, these groups support each other through prayer, encouragement, accountability, and strive to follow Jesus together. Discipleship groups are offered based on what works best for the group. If your teen is interested in one of these groups, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thanks for letting us invest in your teens and helping them know they are known, valued, and loved!
See EVENTS tab for details.
Please click here to register your child for Youth Group.